For the masking, I used some Eclipse masking paper I have had for a long time. But its easy to get the same effect by using Post-it Notes. Just be sure to stamp on the sticky part! Here is a close-up of my card!
I created a video to show you how to make this card.
- Stamps:The Rubber Cafe' -Creative Cafe' -October Kit of the month -Christmas Behind the Scenes
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe' Creative Cafe' - October kit of the Month -Doodle bug 6x6 pad Santa Express
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad; Copic Markers
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Glue; 3d foam squares
- Embellishments: s; Little B red bow in the kit
- Tools: Circle dies, masking tape, scissors, glue dots, white pen