1. I stamped the fish bowl on designer paper and then again on acetate.
2. I stamped the rock and grasses onto the designer paper, masking the bottom or the fishbowl, and colored them with Copic Markers.
3. I stamped the fish and skull on ivory cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.
4. I attached fish and skull to patterned paper fish bowl with glue dots.
5. Using a stamp-aligner, I stamped the bubbles on the acetate with black Stazon ink.
6. On the reverse side of the acetate, I used Art Institute Glitter and dries clear glue.
I used crystal for the top of the bowl, pearl for the bubbles and fauna for the bottom of the bowl.
7. Once dry, I attached the acetate bowl over the paper one, attaching under the glittered top and bottom with glue dots.
8. Finish your easle card.