Saturday, February 26, 2011
Criss Cross Card
So here are the quick instructions for this fun little card. What is fun also is to stick alittle treat behind the insert panel. I have put tea bags, hot cocoa packs, candy bar....ect.
2- 4 1/4 x 11 Cardstock for base
1- 4 x 5 piece of double sided patterned paper
1- 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 piece of cardstock for insert
1- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of neutral cardstock for insert
1- 1 1/2 x 12 piece of colored cardstock for band
*Score both the 4 1/4 x 11 pieces at 5 1/2
* Take one scored piece and cut diagnally from center to bottom left
* Take next scored piece and cut diagnally from center to bottom right.
* Add adhesive to the rectangle back of one piece of cardstock Glue both cardstocks together making sure long pieces of diagnal are on bottom
* Cut patterened paper in half at diagnal.
* Glue to front of card
* With tape runner glue both flaps down to center at the bottom to form a pocket.
*Take insert pieces and round the corners if you choose to.
* Decorate insert and then glue both insert pieces together. Neutral on top.
* Score the band piece at 5 5/8 x 11 1/4 and wrap around the card and glue together. You can decorate the front of this also if you choose to.
I hope you were able to follow. If not you can find the directions that I follow on SCS in the resources section under Criss Cross Card.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend.