I have to say these challenges have really helped me keep my creative mojo going and this week is no different. I love being able to think about a challenge and see what comes of it. I hope you’ve been inspired by the wonderful challenges thus far as well!
This week we were to use Spellbinders products in a card. I had so much fun making a shape card last week that I decided to do another one but use the Spellbinders Nested Butterfly set that my friend had.
Here is a close-up of the Get Well sentiment from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set.
Yes that is my “go-to” set. I use it ALL the time! To finish the card I adhered the Want2Scrap Nestabling Fleur-de Lis and one of my hand-made flowers.
I hope you enjoyed my card today and are inspired to create something with Spellbinders dies this week! Don’t forget about the contest. Details below:
The Rules are Simple:
• Make a new card/project incorporating this weeks challenge (you are welcome to combine with other challenges and you do not have to use TRC stamps but if you do you'll be entered twice for the random prize draw)
• Link your card to this post with Mr. Linky (in green). There may be a delay in showing the link, please be patient.
• Mention our challenge, on your post (with a link back here)
* If you post in a public gallery use key word TRCC25
* NOTE: Please enter only one card each week! Each week we will randomly draw a winner out of the projects that are entered and the winner will win a prize.
This weeks prize is a $10 gift certificate to The Rubber Cafe store.
Thanks for stopping by!