The Rubber Café is currently looking for a few crafty creative designers to join our design team. All international applications are welcomed. We manufacturer with love and care a unique line of rubber stamps right on our premises in San Diego County, California.
We are looking for designers whose work includes altered projects, clean and simple, elegant, mixed media, shabby chic, vintage, sewing projects … or anything you can think of using The Rubber Café products.
- Commit to a 6 month turn beginning February 1, 2012 to July 31, 2012 Provide one project a week highlighting The Rubber Cafe products.
- Create one project a week and post it on The Rubber Cafe blog. Projects can be layouts, cards, home decor, altered projects, or anything in between!
- One project a month must be a tutorial featuring our Scrap Happy glue.
- Post projects on at least two community websites such as Splitcoast.com and/or Scrapbook.com.
- Submit projects to magazines for publication. We do have a publication reward program for each active design team member.
- Be an active blogger posting regularly to your personal blog.
- Be passionate about your craft and have fun!!!
To apply please include:
- At least 3 projects that represent your style the best.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email with a brief introduction about yourself. We would like to know a little bit more about you.
- A link to your blog/website and any online galleries showcasing your work.
- A link to your current online resume or a list of your current design teams, guest spots, and publication listings if any.
- A link to your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube channel, or any other social media site your are active in.
Please send your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20th, 2012.
We will announce our new Design Team members on January 23, 2012.
Good luck everybody!! We look forward to seeing your submissions.