Natt Smith is here with you today. Let's take a look at what I have to show you.
" Life is short, eat more cupcakes "
On this card I used very little embellishments because I wanted the background of the card to shine.
Here's a closer look:
It's flock texture in little stars shape!
I'm not here today just to show you my card but I have found this new technique call Glue Scraping. It's a very easy way for you to add texture on your project with flock powder or glitter.
Here are the supplies you will need:
- Scrap Happy Glue
- Scrap Happy Flock (in color of your choice)
- Hey Cupcake stamp set
- Scrap piece of chipboard
How to :
- Cut out shapes that you like
- Put them on top of your cardstock
- Apply glue around the edge. . . then use scrap chipboard to scrape glue over your whole card
- Add Funky Flock powder and shake the access off.
Then you'll have this card base that's ready to be embellished!!
Thank you so much everyone for stopping by.
Happy scrapping ^_^