This was a quick and easy project and the result is fabulous! (Don't you love when you get an idea and it actually works!?)
Here's how I created my canvas tag:
- First I colored the background of my canvas tag with Gelatos - using darker colors on the outside and lighter in the center. Love those purples and blues!
- I misted with water and let the colors blend together. While it was still wet, I then stamped the images using "Be Stylish" stamp set and Steampunk Charity Wings making them bleed a little. If you want a crisp image, let the canvas dry first but this was the look I was going for. I love these stamp sets! So fun!
- On a separate piece of paper, I stamped the corset and words with three different PITT Artist pens. Then stamped over that with Scrap Happy Glue.
- Let dry and burnish with You're so fine glitter! (Great tutorial on how to do that HERE)
- Before I adhered the stamped images I added ribbon and then doodled on the edges!
For this cute project I used:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe, "Be Stylish" stamp set, Steampunk Charity Wings
Ink: Gelatos & PITT Artist pens to doodle
Accessories: The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Glue, You're so Fine Glitter - Diamond Clear Cool Highlight, ribbon from my stash, Maya Road canvas.
I hope if you have some canvas this inspired you to do something with it!
And I want to remind you of this...
Hope to see you there!