The Rubber Cafe is currently looking for a new creative designer to join our Design Team!
We manufacture with love and care a unique line of rubber stamps right on our premises in San Diego County, California, and we are looking for a designer whose work includes altered projects, clean and simple, elegant, mixed media, shabby chic, vintage, sewing projects … or anything you can think of using The Rubber Café products.
- Commit to a 6 month term beginning in February to July 31, 2013.
- Create one project a week and post it on The Rubber Cafe blog. Projects can be layouts, cards, home decor, altered projects, or anything in between!
- One of the above project's a month must be a tutorial (Video Tutorials are a plus!)
- Be able to post projects to the online gallery at Splitcoaststampers.com
- Submit projects to magazines for publication. We do have a publication reward program for each active design team member.
- Be an active blogger posting regularly to your personal blog.
- Be an active member in at least one or more of the major social media outlets . . i.e Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Be passionate about your craft and have fun!!!
- Monthly Design Team coupon for you to choose what TRC products you would like to work with each month.
- Participation in our publication and special project incentive program. This program is great for those wanting to submit to magazines or who already do get published. We want to reward our design team for those efforts!
- All Rubber Café design team members receive 40% merchandise on our website with the exception of sale items.
- Opportunity to work/demo in The Rubber Café booth at various shows.
- At least 3 projects that represent your style the best.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email with a brief introduction about yourself. We would like to know a little bit more about you.
- A link to your blog/website and any online galleries showcasing your work.
- A link to your current online resume or a list of your current design teams, guest spots, and publication listings if any.
- A link to your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube channel, or any other social media site your are active in
Good luck everybody!! We look forward to seeing your submissions.