Hi There!Today I have a fun, quick Card to share with you that I made with the December Wish Big Creative Cafe' Kit.
For this card you'll need to start with the following panels:
- 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" brown panel which you will fold in half for the card base
- 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" panel of flowered paper
- 4" x 5 1/4" cloud paper
- 4" x 1 1/4" panel of green gingham paper
Adhere the cloud paper to the flowered paper with Scrap Happy Sheer Glue. Layer the re the patterned paper to the brown card base.
- Adhere the tree sticker that comes with the kit to a white scrap and trim around the tree leaving a little white frame.
- Punch the green panel with a "grass" punch or use scissors to cut grass.
- Tie ribbon from the kit around the top of the card.
- Adhere the "grass" and the tree to the card with Scrap Happy Sheer Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card and color in the "Big" with a pink marker.
- Stamp the owl and the wand on a scrap of white cardstock, color with copic markers and fussy cut out.
- Stamp the balloons two times on white cardstock and fussy cut out as shown in the picture below.
To finish, adhere the owl and balloons to the card as shown with 3d Foam Squares.
Here's a view that shows the popped up images better.
I hope you have been playing along with your kit all month long! Wait till you see next months kit and all the awesome design team projects! You'll be inspired!
Stamps:The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Wish Big
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Wish Big
Embellishments: Ribbon available in your kit