I just love their fairy stamp series!
1. I decided this card was going to be glitzy gold. So I took out some gold Perfect Pearls, gold embossing powder, and thick embossing enamel (it is actually white embossing enamel but it has a lot of gold glitter in it).
2. I stamped the Winter Fairy with Perfect Medium on white cardstock and heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder. She looks beautiful just like that - but of course I couldn't stop there.
4. I cut out the the image and a frame with a circle cutter.
white embossing enamel around the paper and heated it from underneath.5. Then I sprinkled
6. I also covered chipboard snowflakes with the the white embossing enamel. I dusted gold glitter on the paper flowers adhering it with Goosebumps Texture liquid.
7. Then I cut out some tags and corrugated board and dusted gold glitter around the edges of those as well with Goosebumps Texture liquid.
8. I assembled all the components together to make the top of my easel card.
9. I stamped and heat embossed the Chinese Proverb by Lao Tzu on a piece of patterned paper and cut it out by hand into a banner shape.
10. I built the base of the easel card scoring and folding a piece of 6" x 12" white cardstock at 6" and 9".
11. I glued patterned papers, the snowflakes and the sentiment down with Scrap Happy Glue. I adhered the top of the card as well.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe - Winter Fairy, Chinese Proverb by Lao Tzu
Paper: My Minds Eye, CTMH Cardstock
Ink and Markers: The Rubber Cafe - Shabby white Embossing Enamel, Goosebumps - Dauber Top Bottle, Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz Distressed Paints, Ranger Perfect Pearls Powder
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe - Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments: Brads, Cheese Cloth, Eyelet, Fibers, Paper Flowers, Gina's Designs - Snowflake Shape Set