I layered some stamps and then added color with an ink splatter technique. It was so much fun to make!
Here is a brief tutorial....
1. The base of the 5" x 7" card is white card stock. I stamped the Don't Be Washi stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the card stock.
2. I added a layer with the Script Background stamp.
3. I sprayed Dylusions Ink Spray - Pure Sunshine and Dylusions Ink Spray - Postbox Red on my work mat, added some water, wet a medium size paint brush, and flicked the ink on the card randomly.4. While the card was drying, I stamped butterflies from Butterfly Set on vellum and fussy cut them out.
5. Then I stamped "Happy Birthday" from the Fabulous Phrases set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in the bottom left corner of the card.
6. For the final touches, I added jute with a button!
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Don't Be Washi, Butterfly Set, Fabulous Phrases, Script Background
Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Vellum
Ink and Markers: The Rubber Cafe' - Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Dylusions Ink Spray - Pure Sunshine, Dylusions Ink Spray - Postbox Red, CTMH Ink
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments: misc jute; button