Here's my first card!
I started with a 6"x 6" piece of cream cardstock. I drew a 1 inch square grid on the cardstock. Then used a 1 1/2" circle punch to cut out six circles around the card.
2. I used the cardstock as a template to cut out the circles from two layers of patterned papers. The circles on the top layer are a little bigger. I used a brown marker to add some doodling around the circles with a Copic marker.
3. I used the cardstock template again and drew the circles on a piece of white cardstock, and stamped purse and shoes images from the kit in each of the circles with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink.
4. I did some very basic, quick coloring with my Copic markers.
5. Next I created a rosette. I cut my rosette with my Cricut. But there are numerous blogs which have intructions on how to cut out a basic rosette without a die cut machine or cutter. I cut out a circle from a piece of patterned paper, stamped it with a saying from the kit, and added some more doodling around the edges.
6. I adhered the patterned paper layers to a 6" x 6" card base, and created a bow with the pink ribbon from the kit. For a finishing touch I colored one of the paper flowers with my Copic markers to match the card, adhereing everything with Scrap Happy Glue.
Here is another picture of the finished card...
Thanks for stopping by!
SuppliesStamps: The Rubber Cafe - Creative Cafe Kit -Fashionable Accessories
Paper: The Rubber Cafe - Creative Cafe Kit -Fashionable Accessories
Ink and Markers: The Rubber Cafe - Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad, Copic Markers
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe - Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments: Paper flower, ribbon all from the kit
Tools/Dies: Cricut; circle and rosette; 1 1/2" circle punch