Here is a picture of the card...
Here are the steps I went through to create the card.
1. I covered white card stock with Tim Holtz Distressed Stain (Stormy Sky). I did this by rubbing some of the stain on my craft mat and then swirling the card through the stain.
2. I put some of the distressed stain in a mini spray bottle. I sprayed layers of the distressed stain and Pure Sunshine Dylusions Ink on the cardstock - letting each layer dry before applying another layer. I did this until I liked the color and texture.
3. Next I used the rain image and the distressed stain to stamp the background of the card.
4. I stamped the umbrella, boots, and sentiment on patterned paper from the kit, fussy cut them out, and distressed the edges.
5. For the clouds, I stamped the image on vellum with the VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad and heated them with clear embossing powder. I lightly applied distressed stain with a sponge. Then I cut out the clouds.
6. Last, I adhered all the pieces to the card and added White Enamel Accents.
Here is a close up of the card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe - April Creative Cafe Kit of the Month
Paper: The Rubber Cafe - April Creative Cafe Kit of the Month
Ink and Markers: Dylusions Ink Spray - Pure Sunshine; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Adhesive: Scrap Happy Glue
Other: Enamel Accents - White, Clear Embossing Powder