This is a very easy card to make. It is an A2 card - measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". I layered the patterned paper onto the white cardstock. Then using a die from the Stately Circles set (Spellbinders), I cut/embossed the circle from Kraft cardstock. I stamped the cupcake image onto the white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Using a Standard Circles die (Spellbinders), I cut/embossed the circle from the white cardstock. I layered the circle onto the Kraft Stately circle and then added some You're So Fine Diamond Clear Cool Highlight Glitter. I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner of the white layer and added the pink seam binding ribbon along with the cute cupcake brad in the top corner to complete this card. Here is a close-up of my card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps - The Rubber Cafe - May Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month - How Sweet It Is
- Papers - The Rubber Cafe - May Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month - How Sweet It Is
- Adhesive - The Rubber Cafe - Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, 3d foam squares
- Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad
- Embellishments - The Rubber Cafe - pink ribbon, cupcake brad - May Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month
- Dies - Spellbinders - Stately Circles, Standard Circles