Happy Wednesday TRC fans. Mary-Ann here today to help you get through your week with a little bit of inspiration using October's Creative Cafe Kit of the Month - Christmas Behind the Scenes. This card is super easy. All you need other than the kit and the add-on stamp set - Santa's Workshop, are circle punches, (or something circle to trace) a doodling pen (because I just love doodling) and pencils or markers to color (and you don't have to be professional at coloring, you can see I am not!)
I started with an A2 red card base with a slightly smaller green polka dot paper. I cut the holly paper quite a bit smaller than that and attached it all together, wrapped twine and then added it to the front of my card. I cut a 2 1/2 inch white circle and a 3 inch green circle. I stamped my elf on the white, then just the stars from the same stamp around the top of the circle, colored, backed it with foam tape and added to the green circle, which is also backed with foam and added the front of the card.
I stamped my sentiment and holly berries, did a little fussy cutting, coloring and added like you see above. Then, my newest favorite thing, I started doodling and doodling some more. I hope that you have been inspired today, if not and you need a bit more inspiration, keep stopping back because our design team is rocking this months Creative Cafe kit!
Thanks for stopping by today,
- Stamps:The Rubber Cafe' -Creative Cafe' -October Kit of the month -Christmas Behind the Scenes & Santa's Workshop Add-on
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe' Creative Cafe' - October kit of the Month -Doodle bug 6x6 pad Santa Express
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad; Markers
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Glue; 3d foam squares
- Embellishments: Twin, included in the kit
- Tools: Circle punches, scissors, black pen for doodling