Mary-Ann here, sharing my fourth and final card for the month with October's Creative Cafe's KOTM Christmas Behind the Scenes! It is probably the easiest of all things easy! The stamp that was used is provided with the main kit. All I did, was wrap my desired paper with the twine to resemble a package and add my colored, layered stamp. That is it.
Stamping the circle stamp twice, and popping the center up with foam tape was all it took to created this simple card. Give it a try. Repeat it several times and your Christmas cards can be done in a jiffy!
Thanks for stopping by today. Looking forward to sharing next months creations with you.
- Stamps:The Rubber Cafe' -Creative Cafe' -October Kit of the month -Christmas Behind the Scenes & Santa's Workshop Add-on
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe' Creative Cafe' - October kit of the Month -Doodle bug 6x6 pad Santa Express
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad; Markers
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Glue; 3d foam squares
- Embellishments: Twin, included in the kit
- Tools: Circle punches