Here is my project:
To create this fun gift set, you will need to cut the green cardstock to 5 1/2 x 9 1/4". Then use your perforating tool at the 3 1/4" and 6 1/2" marks on your paper. Each recipe card is 2 3/4 x 5" and layered onto a slightly larger piece of patterned paper. I stamped the images from Stamping Utensils which is the add-on stamp set for this month's kit. Here is a close-up....
So you can either fill out your favorite recipes and pass them on to a special friend OR you can leave them blank for your friend to use (maybe she will give them back to you with some new recipes) HAHA
Hope you will give this cool recipe card gift card a try! Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: Now We're Cookin' -Whipped Up and Stamping Utensils - add -on
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit-Now We're Cookin'
- Ink: Memento-Rich Cocoa; Daffodil, Peach and Green ink pads
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue; 3d foam squares
- Misc: perforating tool; yellow seam binding ( included in kit); Classic Circle and Jumbo Scalloped Circle dies - Spellbinders