Here is my card.....
This card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". I used the lighter gray cardstock for my base. There are two layers of patterned paper and a strip of the yellow patterned paper across the middle of the card. I stamped the sentiment then die cut it using a Classic Oval die and the corresponding Floral Ovals die for the matting layer. I stamped the clock image onto white cardstock and onto the acetate using Jet Black Staz-on ink. Plus I used Scrap Happy Sheer Glue and You're So Fine Diamond Cool Highlight Glitter.
On the back side of the stamped clock, coat the clock face with the Scrap Happy Sheer Glue.
Apply some glitter to the glue and tap off the excess. Allow this to dry.
Once this is dry, use a 1" circle punch to punch out the glittery clock face and adhere it into place on your card!
I added some sequins that are included in the kit to complete my card!
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: It's a New Year
- Paper: Fancy Pants True Friends paper pad and Bazzil Cardstock, and acetate from the Creative Cafe' Kit-It's a New Year
- Ink: Jet Black Staz-on
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue; 3d foam squares
- Embellishments: Fancy Pants Designs Sequins from the'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: It's a New Year; You're So Fine Diamond Cool Highlight Glitter
- Other: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Floral Ovals, Scalloped Edge punch, 1" circle punch