Hello TRC Fans! Today I have a fun card to share with you using supplies from the February Creative Cafe Kit - Love The Most Wonderful Feeling. I used a sentiment block from the Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad included in the kit.
I stamped the cute little doggie onto white cardstock and colored him with a copic marker. I stamped the balloon onto some of the patterned paper and fussy cut it. I added the little scalloped heart that is also included in the kit!
Here is a close-up!
I really love the colors and patterns of this Doodlebug paper and have almost used the whole pad!
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: Live, Love, Bark and add on set, Love is a Four-legged Word
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit-Doodlebug "Love Bugs"
- Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo Ink; Copic Marker
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue; 3d foam squares
- Embellishments: Creative Cafe' KOTM: Love the Most Wonderful Feeling -Seambinding and Heart embelishments
- Other: Spellbinder Classic & Scalloped Square, Scalloped edge punch