I have made this type of card before and created a video to show how to make it. You can check out the previous video tutorials HERE.
- Cut base cardstock to 4 1/4 x 8 1/2". Score this at 4 1/4" and fold in half. This is the bottom of the card.
- Die cut or punch circle or square shapes to layer with the image. I used a white scalloped square, a light blue Captivating Square and Classic Squares of patterned paper and my stamped image.
- Line up your card front at 5 1/2" either on your Scor-Pal™ or your grid paper.
- Adhere your main image so that the top of the image will line up with 0" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using Espresso Truffle Memento Ink and cut to make a banner. Use a bone folder to give the sentiment banner alittle dimension.
- Use a scalloped edge punch on a strip of white cardstock. Adhere to card bottom and adhere star sequins into place. Tie ribbon into place and add flag and sentiment to complete card.
Thanks for stopping by today!!
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: Home of the Red, White and Blue
- Let's Celebrate stamp set
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe'-Home of the Red, White and Blue
- Ink/Color: Espresso Truffle Memento Ink
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue;
- Embellishments: The Rubber Cafe'-Home of the Red, White and Blue-sequins, ribbon, Flag