Hello TRC Fans!
This month's kit, Love Makes You Family, is just so cute. I
really love all the images, embellishments and papers this month.
Here is a short video showing you what is included in this month's kit.
I have a fun project to share with you. I know I have done Tent Topper cards in the past but just in case you are new to the Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month, I wanted to show you how to create this fun card!
The base of this card measures 4 1/4 x 8 1/2". Score at the 4 1/4" mark and fold to create the base. I used some rectangle layering dies for the topper portion of this card. I stamped the tree limb on the white rectangle and then stamped the owl family on a scrap of white cardstock. After coloring the owls, I cut the image out and popped it up to look like the owls are sitting on the limb.
Here is a video I created showing you how to make this card.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will make a tent topper card! If you do, be sure to tag The Rubber Cafe in Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook so we can see what your all are doing with our Creative Cafe Kits!
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit:, Love Makes You a Family-Family Tree Stamp Set
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Echo Park's 6x6 pad- The Story of Family and Bazzill Cardstock.
- Ink: Espresso Truffle Memento Ink Pad
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue, 3d foam squares
- Other: Scor-pal, Rectangle Layering Die Set - Tonic Studios USA