Here is my card for today....
To make this card, you will need the following supplies!
A piece of Kraft cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 11" and scored at 5 1/2" to create the card base. I have cut 2 pieces of patterned paper to layer together (papers from the Bo Bunny Love & Lace Collection). These pieces measures 4 x 5 1/4" & 3 3/4 x 5". I used Rich Cocoa Memento Ink to stamp my images. Plus I die cut the "love" sentiment using a set of Classic & Scalloped Circle dies. To create the banner piece, I cut a strip of patterned paper to 5 x 2 1/2". I used a pencil to mark the middle point and cut a triangle from the bottom of the strip to form the banner.
I stamped the heart lock and key images onto patterned paper using the cocoa ink and fussy cut them out.
I layered my two piece of patterned paper and the banner piece together and added the seam binding ribbon tied into a bow. Then I added the "love" sentiment. I like to add my ribbon in this way because then you don't have any ribbon showing inside your card.
Here is a close up of the completed card......
Here is my card again!
I think it would be fun to make these in an assembly-line, don't you? I hope I have given you a way to use your stamps or a reason to grab it from the store while it is on sale!
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps - L-1278 Vintage Findings, L-1285 Perfect Sentiment clear stamp sets - The Rubber Cafe'
- Paper - Kraft and White Cardstock; 6x6 Love & Lace Collection (Bo Bunny)
- Ink - Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad
- Adhesives - Scrap Happy Sheer Glue - The Rubber Cafe', 3d foam squares
- Other - rose seam binding, Scalloped & Classic Circle Layering Die Sets (Tonic Studios)