Today I used Christmas is Coming stamp set which is 50% in the store!
I used Fancy Pants Office Suite for my papers.
1. Start with an A2 card base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).
2. Apply a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of paper on top.
3. Cut a 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of light solid paper but did not attache yet.
4. I stamped and embossed the snowflakes all around the top 2/3 of the care with white embossing powder.
5. I used the Birch tree stamp and heat embossed a forest along the bottom of this paper with silver.
6. I then applied more snowflakes on top of the trees along the bottom. If you look below, it helps bring dimension to the forest and snow storm.
7. I embossed the snowman in black, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I did remove his arms.
8. I applied the white scallop ribbon along the back side bottom of the same paper.
9. I applied the ribbon to the top as you see here also. This was meant to replicate even more snow.
10. I raised this entire piece with foam tape and applied to the front of the card.
11. Backed my snowman with foam and attached.
12. Added Pearl embellishments.
If you are already a lucky kit club member, grab your old stamps and create with any product you have. If you aren't, you can still take advantage of our 50% off SALE on our website.
Paper: Fancy Pants Office Suite
Ink: Embossing Powder - White, Silver, Black, Copic Markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue, Foam tape
Embellishments: Ribbons and Pearls