Mary-Ann with you today, sharing my card with So Many Places and Perfect Sentiment Stamps Sets. Both are on sale and are 50% off on our website! There are several other Clear stamps sets, Red Rubber Stamp Sets, all Gelatos, and a buy 3 get the 4th on You're So Fine Glitter!
Go HERE to check out all the different items on sale.
1. Start with a A2 card base (5 1/2 x 4 1/4). I used Fancy Pants Nautical paper line. You can use anything.
2. Apply a light colored 5 1/4 x 4 paper.
3. Add a 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of paper long way.
4. Add a 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of another pattern sideways.
5. Now add a bright paper (I used red) 1 x 5 with notches out of each end.
6. I added a 3" circle backed with foam.
7. Stamp and heat emboss the globe with red embossing powder and fussy cut. Add with foam tape.
8. Stamp and emboss the sentiment, added with foam.
9. Add red heart pearls.
Her you can see how foam tape adds dimension. You can opt out of foam if you are going to mail this card.
Don't for get to stop by the STORE to take advantage of the very generous SALE!
Stamps: So Many Places, Perfect Sentiment
Paper: Fancy Pants Nautical
Ink: Embossing Powder - Red
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue, Foam tape
Embellishments: Red Heart Pearls by Doodlebug