To being, you will need to cut the pink cardstock to 4 1/4 x 8 1/2". You will also need a piece of pink cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 4 1/4".
After cutting the base of the card, I scored the card at 4 1/4 and at 6 3/8". I folded the card in half at the 6 3/8". The top of the card gets fold at 4 1/4" to create the easel. See above picture......
I cut a piece of patterned paper for the bottom inside of the card. Then I cut a strip of cardstock and patterned paper to pop-up with foam squares so that the easel portion has something to prop it up.
This is my piece of 4 1/4" square cardstock that will be adhered to the easel fold. I used scor-tape for extra strong hold!
Here is my card before I added the seam binding and the sentiment. This was super easy to create and you can just fold it down to mail it!
Here is another look at my easel card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- Special Celebration- Add-on Set - Little Cupcake
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe' KOTM--MME On Trend 2, Pink & White Cardstock
- Ink: Rose Coral Colorbox Chalk Ink
- Adhesives: 3d foam squares, Scor-Tape; The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
- Embellishments: seam binding ribbon, Scalloped Oval dies